Latest version: 4.0.x
Connect to Elasticsearch
To see your Elasticsearch indexes, run sql queries against them and monitor the Elasticsearch cluster through Lenses, all you need is to create a connection.
Navigate to Elasticsearch indexes page
- From the Header Bar Menu, go to the Dashboard panel.
- On the side navigation, select Explore.
- On the connection filter, select Elasticsearch.
If there is no Elasticsearch connection available, you will be prompted to create one.
Create a connection to Elasticsearch
In the middle of the page, the Connect Elasticsearch button will redirect you to the Add Connection page.
Select Elasticsearch on the top left of the screen.
Connection Name and Elasticsearch nodes are the only required fields in the form. Username and Password fields are only needed if your need to securely connect to an Elasticsearch cluster.
You can add multiple Elasticsearch nodes in the same connection.
Associating an Elasticsearch connection with a user group
The next step after creating an Elasticsearch connection is to associate that connection with a group. You can easily do that by following the steps below.
- From the Header Bar Menu, go to the Admin panel.
- On the side navigation, select Groups.
- Choose an existing group, or create a new one.
- Under the Add Namespaces section, click the Connection filter and select your newly created connection.
More information on how to create or edit a group .