Latest version: 4.1.x
Streaming data flows
Lenses can be used for your
Streaming Data Platform with Apache Kafka. You can create,
deploy and monitor flows using Kafka Connectors, Streaming SQL processors, or your own applications.
What you get from Lenses
- Simple configuration with SQL
- Out-of-the-box scalability and Kubernetes integration
- Support for AVRO, JSON, XML, CSV, Protobufs
- In-app support for Kafka Streams, Spark Streaming, Akka Streams and JVM apps
- Global view via Streaming Topology
- Metrics & Alerts
Create end-to-end production-ready, promotable streaming flows in a few minutes with native Kafka components.