Latest version: 4.3.x
Setup Webhooks to receive notifications and alerts.
1. Visit Admin → Connections and click New connection
2. Select Webhook
3. Provide a name and configuration
You can also optionally add tags (i.e. dev). Then add the Webhook configuration information.
Next add one or multiple target Webhook channels.
1. Visit Admin → Channels and click Webhook
2. Setup the configuration options
For example the above will create the
DevOps Webhook, that is using the Webhook connection to
information to the Webhook endpoint.
You can optionally add a specific request path for the
POST, custom HTTP headers and body payload. Moreover, you can
optionally disable SSL certificate verification.
HTTP Headers and
Body payload fields there is a possibility of using template variables, which will be translated
to alert specific fields. In order to use template variables you have to use this format:
Supported template variables:
- LEVEL - alert level (
- CATEGORY - alert category (
- INSTANCE - (broker url / topic name etc.).
- SUMMARY - alert summary - same content we can see in Alert Events tab.
- ID - alert global id (i.e.
1000for BrokerStatus alert).
- CREDS -
CREDSetc. - variables specified in connection’s
Credentialsas a list of values separated by comma.
If for example you create a rule to send infrastructure notifications to Webhook,
then the moment a Broker becomes offline, an
HTTP POST will be made to the Webhook endpoint.